At the moment I’m speaking to CrossFit coach, athlete, and affiliate proprietor Adam Neiffer, who joins The BarBend Podcast for the second time. Adam is probably finest recognized immediately because the coach of two-time reigning Fittest Man on Earth Justin Medeiros. I’ve recognized Adam for approaching a decade, and he’s one of the crucial considerate coaches I’ve ever had the pleasure of chatting with. Adam shares his approaches to coaching each elite and normal inhabitants purchasers, and he additionally dives deep on the challenges of coaching prime athletes in a sport the place something — and we do imply something — will be contested.
On this episode of the BarBend Podcast, host David Thomas Tao talks to Adam Neiffer about:
- Adam’s health after he completed competing (3:25)
- Harnessing “newbie positive factors” when rising a health club group (6:30)
- Sharing a ardour for health, and the way that’s all the time been a part of the CrossFit group (9:00)
- The distinctive mixture of expertise and work ethic that type Justin Medeiros (13:02)
- Why excessive degree athletes and coaches should study via trial and error (18:00)
- The “new” issues in CrossFit competitors that aren’t new in any respect (like peg boards and other movements) (21:00)
- Has CrossFit gotten higher at power components than endurance and gymnastic components? The place is the bias? (25:30)
Related hyperlinks and additional studying:
The publish Coaching the 2-Time Fittest Man on Earth® (with Adam Neiffer) appeared first on BarBend.